Acute and chronic disorders of the ears, nose and throat (ENT) not only cause suffering of patients in the affected organs, but they can also directly cause breathing discomfort, pain, influence sleep quality and even daily activities. They can also lead to mental and physical tiredness and irritation.
Although in the TCM education, ENT disorders are not paid great attention, the diagnosis is clear and can be learned quickly, and the treatment with TCM often brings quick and effective results. Dr. Yang will share her knowledge and her experience with you in this 2-day seminar.
· A brief review of anatomy and physiology of ear, nose and throat in modern medicine
· Discussion on local and general TCM diagnosis and syndrome differentiation
· Discussion of the most common ENT disorders and TCM treatment such as herbal medicine (40%) and acupuncture (30%)
· Giving tips for self-massage, dietary advice to the patients to enhance the effects of acupuncture and herbs (20%)
· Giving treatment duration, cautions and prognosis (10%)
The webinar will be taught over two days on Saturday, November 4th and Saturday, November 11th for 5 hours each day.
- A brief review of anatomy and physiology of the ear, nose and throat in modern medicine
- The TCM understanding and diagnosis of ear, nose, (sinuses) and throat in the local and general levels.
- Acute and chronic sinusitis
- Dizziness, vertigo (Meniere’s disease)
- Otitis media
- Reduced hearing ability
TCM training in herbal medicine and acupuncture
A recording will be available for one month after the date of the webinar for participants to review. It will not be available after that.
Please note: In order to receive a certificate for attending this webinar you will be required to pass a short multiple-choice quiz